reason for re-upload:
this video was over 7 minutes long and after 4K views, still the average view duration was stuck on 3 minutes all over the world based on my channel statistics.
so i realized it was too slow and boring. this new edition could reach to 3:25 after a day effort :)
now it is better i guess, same concept but faster.
new projects would be coming soon.
DIY-Easy & Quick Bookbinding with Household Tools (NEW Edition 1080p HD Wide-Screen).
This is a new production about bookbinding, I added some tips that I learned
based on my experiences of bookbinding.
This one is a little different than the previous video about PDF bookbinding on my channel.
I have to say this new edition is much better in quality and shape, easier as well.
I added subtitles and the video clearly says everything, I thought there is no need for a
Narration on this one, but still if you had any question, add a comment or send me an email, I try to reply ASAP.
I printed one side cause I need the other side as a memo while reading the book.
But if you want to print double sided, follow these instructions:
* If you want to drill more proper nice holes on your printed PDF book, you should try
drilling with Paper Drilling Bits:
*if you want to print double sided pages,follow these instructions:
Printing PDF documents double sided
To save paper and space in your office you may want to consider printing PDF documents double-sided. Here are tips how to do it:
1. press print button from the tool bar
2. check "reverse pages" from printer dialog box and "print: even pages only" from the Print range dialog box
3. press OK and you will get half of your document on the printer
4. press print button from the tool bar again
5. select "print: odd pages only" from the Print range dialog box
6. click "properties" and select from the "paper source" drop out menu "manual feed"
7. press OK
8. deselect "reverse pages" (if still checked)
9. press OK
10. go to the printer and feed your printed even pages face down into the manual feed tray.
*The Wooden-Grain Text at Closing Credits are generated on:
*Music: from smartsound.com
Name of the track: Latin Lover
Purchased License for Samimy-Productions
Name of the Album: Across Borders.
check my channel for other DIY projects: