Hi! I’m Maria and today we are going to talk about jewelry. You will get to know a little about me as I share some of my favorite pieces and basic accessories I consider must haves in every woman’s jewelry box. I don’t have a particular jewelry style, it just depends on what I’m feeling that day or depends on what events I have going on for the day. I mix it up and have quite a variety of jewelry pieces to share with you. Some of my jewelry is from Charming Charlie and other items from Tiffany’s, so there is something for everyone in this jewelry style tag. I was tagged by Nadia over from Coffee with Nadia. This tag was created by Jill Maurer! There are 13 questions to this tag, so I will work quickly through them, so that you can get the info on must have jewelry items and be on with your day.
// PRODUCTS MENTIONED (similar) \\
Jewelry Armoire: https://amzn.to/2GctW8g
Butterfly Necklace: https://amzn.to/2GevH3Z
Topaz Necklace: https://amzn.to/2I9DO50
Pearl Earrings: https://amzn.to/2UxN1eg
Similar to David Yurman Ring: https://amzn.to/2Ibb2ko
// COFFEE WITH NADIA \\
// I AM TAGGING \\
1. What was your first piece of jewelry, and do you still have it?
2. Do you prefer silver or gold?
3. Is your jewelry style big and bold or small and dainty?
4. Do you wear all fine jewelry, all costume, or a mix?
5. Do you wear the same pieces of jewelry every day, or do you mix it up?
6. Are your ears pierced, and if so how many piercings?
7. Anything else pierced if you care to share?
8. If you have or had a wedding or engagement ring, did you help select it or was it a total surprise?
9. Do you wear rings on other fingers or just stick with your ring finger?
10. What is your birthstone?
11. Do you own any jewelry with your birthstone in it?
12. What is your most sentimental piece of jewelry?
13. Is there a piece of jewelry on your wish list?
// SUGGESTED VIDEOS \\
The Art of Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvBBAb5z3o&list=PLWVKHPyw-RatGDTcrE5TMbCw6IlHOBCoV
The Art of Home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDGkj26g_Q&list=PLWVKHPyw-Rauxdh3sAftlODykafgtf9fQ
The Art of Style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxpfSjDbgQ&list=PLWVKHPyw-RatpepOU_8Z9RakiaHQCUt_2
The Art of Health: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjOBjhcUhCA&list=PLWVKHPyw-Rat3JlEDSsOs9EQHMk9cOhyQ
// MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT \\
Camera (full bundle with lens): https://amzn.to/2DYs0QT
Camera body: https://amzn.to/2KBhAav
Memory Card: https://amzn.to/2TKKglv
TubeBuddy for planning videos: https://www.tubebuddy.com/artsycupcake
// ABOUT MARIA \\
Do you like fashion lookbooks, healthy recipes, work/life balance tips and home decor ideas? Then Artsy Cupcake is the place for you! I created Artsy Cupcake to share my tips on the art of life, home, health and style. I'm a graphic designer, so I love bringing you inspiring and empowering tips in the most creative way possible. Artsy Cupcake is all about positive messages and building a community that shares with each other and seeks to make life the best it can be. Let's be friends, so I can share my life hacks with you.
// LET’S CONNECT \\
🔹 Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/artsycupcake?sub_confirmation=1
🔹 Instagram: @artsycupcake1
🔹 Blog: http://www.artsycupcake.com
🔹 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/artsycupcake1
🔹 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artsycupcake1
🔹 Twitter: @artsycupcake
#artsycupcake #musthavejewelry #jewelrytag
Music: From the YouTube library.
FTC Disclaimer: Not a sponsored video. All opinions are always 100% honest and my own. Some links may be affiliate.