● What's up ladies and gentleman? My name is Stix, and today, I wanna hit you all with some news regarding an Anime MMORPG I thoroughly enjoy that will finally be hitting Western shores later this year.
So, with the recent success of its Korean and Japanese launches, Gameforge, the publisher behind the North American and European releases of Soul Worker Online have confirmed that they have an Open Beta slated for release this year, towards the end of 2017.
Soul Worker is an Anime MMORPG that both Wiggy and I enjoy thoroughly, having played it quite a few times on this channel alone, and enjoying the story (or what we can understand of it,) the graphical style which is by far one of the best looking Anime inspired MMORPG on the market, and of course its combat, which is some of the best action combat in an MMORPG.
Soul Worker is a dungeon crawler, partying together to run dungeons, or instances, to progress through new zones, new areas, and attain new gear to further advance yourself with.
This may or may not interest you as it is a specific kind of game, however if you are a fan of MMORPGs like Phantasy Star Online 2, Vindictus, or Kritika, then this may very well be up your alley.
Soul Worker is an Anime inspired MMORPG set in a post apocalyptic world, forcing you, the chosen one, to take up arms with your allies in a struggle against the forces threatening to destroy it.
Upon its Western release, Soul Worker will have four out of its six total classes to play as, similar to how Kritika was upon release. The four classes in question being Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar.
I know, I know. Who honestly comes up with these names?
Soul Worker has over one hundred total dungeons to traverse, with different episodic bosses for every dungeon, event and zone split across varying difficulty levels.
Now, will Soul Worker's NA/EU version be worth playing? I legit hope so. It is by far one of the most entertaining MMORPGs for me personally and I can see myself playing through it to quite a degree as opposed to something like Kritika or Vindictus, which I grew bored of fast.
Hopefully we see all of you guys in-game come the end of this year.
● Subscribe now and support us! http://bit.ly/2d0J8pe
● Read more about Soul Worker Online's NA/EU English Release!: http://www.mmobyte.tv/soul-worker-online-naeu-english-release-scheduled-for-2017-finally/
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mmobyte
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MMOByte
● Official Website: http://www.mmobyte.tv/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMOByte
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MMOByte/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MMOByteWeb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteStix
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bytestix/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteWiggy
● Check out the best Anime MMORPG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVKHn9h-hw
● Is TERA Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpMA4RUKeI
● Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUKuop31lU
● Is Aion Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unsRTY_uz4
● Is Guild Wars 2 Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoSiYK4oi54
● Outro: Rameses B - Beside You (feat. Soundr) http://bit.ly/2bPfGTP