● So all the way back in November of 2016 I posted a video titled "Top 10 Best Free to Play MMORPG Games of 2016-2017".
In it, I detailed what MMORPGs I believed were the best choices to play over the end of 2016 and further going into 2017.
That video alone went on to garner over 350,000 views and almost a thousand comments. Some people were disappointed with a few of the games listed, others were surprised some of those games were still alive.
● With all of this in mind, I want to take this opportunity to go over what I believe are the current Best Free to Play MMORPG Games of 2018.
● Please be aware though that just because I believe these are the best does not in any way mean they are - you may actually hate multiple of the games in question, even.
And you're more than welcome to. But you should elaborate on why you believe how you do, though, as I'd love to hear it and will be replying to as many comments as I can in the comment section below.
● With all of the important stuff now out of the way, let's jump into the video, yeah?
● Read more: https://www.mmobyte.tv/the-very-best-free-to-play-mmorpg-games-of-2018/
● Discord - https://discord.gg/53RugfV
● Subscribe now and support us! http://bit.ly/2d0J8pe
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mmobyte
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MMOByte
● Official Website: http://www.mmobyte.tv/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMOByte
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MMOByte/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MMOByteWeb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteStix
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bytestix/
● Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StixIsBae
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteWiggy
● Check out the best Anime MMORPG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVKHn9h-hw
● Is TERA Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpMA4RUKeI
● Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUKuop31lU
● Is Aion Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unsRTY_uz4
● Is WildStar Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJc-u6fSTA
● What Are The The Top 10 Best MMORPGs of 2017-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YtQXV750bg
● Check out the MMORPGs you should be playing in 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxPptSDL1E
● Are Mobile MMORPGs the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xyyf-Ijzc
I would love all these games... if their combat was not so boring looking and feeling... you don't feel special, or powerful.... no flashy spells for mages.... a real lack of cool abilities for that matter, and out of the available ones there are always those completely useless ones
This game is not for all countries There are countries that the game blocks them I tried to play the game and it gave me a limited list of countries that have access to play them ......... ( i mens ride of icurs )
none of them are good mmo games..They are dead and lacklustre , boring and there is simply no interest to play low budget games. If player's play these types of mmo's then they probably satisfied with the worse and have not explored the best. For example Eso and path of exile....I did however play nevrwinter , it's okish. but i lost interest.....The whole pay to plày is embarrassingly always in your face , it never ends. eso is by far the best mmo for me . The story line, very good graphics and never fails with content. This is quality, not low budget and uninspiring like the one's you have mentioned. I am also waiting for path of exile to hit the ps4 this month of Feb....Bye bye.
You should have listed Black Desert Online.
Why, you ask? "You have to buy it first"
No, you don´t.
If you reach level 56 within a week, you´ll have the game for free.
And believe me, it´s not that hard to reach that level. Especially if someone gives you a hand.
Hollar if you need me, I can boost you.
Cult Film Collective and the Trylon team-up for a can’t miss for film fans Pedro Almodóvar 35mm Double Feature. [TIX] First Ave is insane this week, including the annual Rebel Rebel: Rock for Pussy David Bowie covers benefit for Feline… Continue Reading →
Quick Q+A: George McConnell + SUPERHERO.
As Captain America says in the under-appreciated Age of Ultron, “We have an enhanced in the field.” Not just the field, Cap. Everywhere you look these days Superheroes are flying or speeding or stretching by—in our films, in our art,… Continue Reading →
Whiz Bang Days Celebration.
Bird Town (as we know it) aka Robbinsdale (as you maybe know it) has a proud history of wrasslin’, so we shouldn’t be so surprised to see the high flyin’ brawlers and knuckle sandwich makers and #1 heel Darin Corbin… Continue Reading →
Sat // The Beer & Bacon Classic.
Previous beer fest experiences (and there have been many) indicate the snacklace is reaching an all-time high in sophistication—but you’ll want to leave it at home for this one. Consider it research for your next creation: the Bacon and Beer… Continue Reading →
Bell Museum Grand Opening.
The Bell Museum celebrates nearly 150 years of existence, 50 years of active learning programs, and 24 feet of woolly mammoth at its grand opening this weekend, which welcomes the public to experience its beautifully grandiose new digs in St…. Continue Reading →
Lumières Françaises + Bastile Day.
Did the MSP Film Society know France would be on the cusp of a World Cup win when they planned their week of independent French film? DID THEY? The smarties actually likely scheduled Lumières Françaises to coincide with Sat’s Bastille… Continue Reading →
Weds // TV Girl + Infinity Crush + Cheap Fantasy.
“Here in New York you don’t need excuses to dress like a girl.” The effortless hipster cool of TV Girl’s sound mixes a sunny produced pop, throwback to ’60s French yé-yé, with more relaxed late night beats and samples, making them… Continue Reading →
Thurs // The Summit Ratskeller’s Grand Reopening.